Mini Apple Paratha
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 836 times
This is a unique and new paratha. Instead of the usual aloo paratha, this is a innovative paratha with the flavours of apple, walnuts, cardamom and dates syrup. The walnuts and apple complement each other beautifully in flavour. This is a perfect paratha to celebrate any occasion! It is extremely delicious and can be eaten at any time of the day. It is sugar-free and very healthy too so it is a good alternative to the normal parathas.
Add your private note
Mini Apple Paratha recipe - How to make Mini Apple Paratha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine the flour with enough water and knead into a semi-stiff dough. Cover and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes. Divide into 6 equal portions.
- Take a non-stick pan and put 1/4 tsp ghee on it. Then add the walnut powder and cook for 1 minute stirring continuously.
- Add grated apple and cook for 5 minutes on medium to low heat.
- Add the dates syrup and cardamom powder and cook till ready (perfect consistency)
- Roll 1 portion of the dough in to a small circle. Put a portion of the above stuffing in the middle, and close it by bringing all the edges in the middle and roll it again to make it a paratha.
- Heat a griddle and cook the paratha on both the sides till light brown in colour using a little oil.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve with ghee or as it is. Enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 26 Nov 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.