Mini Anjeer Paratha
by Jyoti V B
This recipe has been viewed 3758 times
Mini Anjeer Paratha, the stuffing is a combination of dry figs and khoya. Tastes yummy. Figs are high in iron fibre and calcium.
- Mash the soaked anjeer.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai, add the mashed anjeer and cook for 2 minutes, add khoya and sugar mix well and cook till it becomes thick and keep aside. Divide into 6 equal portions.
- Combine the flour with enough water and knead into a semi-stiff dough. Cover and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide into 6 equal portions.
- Roll 1 portion in to a small circle.Put a portion of the above stuffing in the middle,close it by bringing all the edges into the middle and roll again into mini paratha.
- Heat a tava and cook the mini paratha on both the sides till light brown in colour using a little ghee.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 02 Dec 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.