Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8088 times
Adai is a type of dosa which is made with different kind of dals. It is a complete meal and healthy too.
Add your private note
Mini Adai recipe - How to make Mini Adai
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Soak lobia and chana for 6 hours in lukewarm water.
- Soak rice, ragi, toovar dal,urad dal, red chillies and cumin seeds for about 3 hours.
- Grind them together in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Cover and keep aside to ferment for 2 to 3 hours maximum.
- Before making adai mix salt, spinach,, carrots and onions to the batter and mix well.
- Now make small mini adais in the tawa with oil or ghee.
- Pack them in the aluminium foil.
- Eat them with jagerry or jagerry syrup.
This recipe was contributed by syamalalakshmi on 18 Jul 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.