Minestrone Soup By vinodsharma
This recipe has been viewed 4738 times
A popular soup recipe, minestrone soup is a vegetable soup recipe with boiled pasta and tomato puree as ingredients. The shredded cabbage is boiled along with milk, ginger paste and pepper powder to create a perfect healthy winter soup recipe.
Add your private note
Minestrone Soup By vinodsharma recipe - How to make Minestrone Soup By vinodsharma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Tomatoes cut into quarters 500gm
Garlic 50 gm
Pepper corn 10nos
Bay leaf 1no
Onion 1 no salt to taste
Oil 20 ml
Sugar 15 gm
Green peas 30 gm
Diced zuccini 30 gm
Diced potatoes 30 gm
Diced carrots 30 gm
Diced cauliflower 30 gm
Diced fresh beans 20 gm
White beans/baked beans 20 gm
Diced onions 20 gm
Garlic chopped 10 gm
Tomato cancasse 100 gm
Rosemary chopped 2 gm
Oil 30 ml
Tomato puree 60 ml
Pasta macaroni(cut small) 30 gm
Parmesan cheese(grated) 30 gm
Cabbage diced 30 gm
- Saute garlic and onion, add bay leaf & peppercorn.
- Add tomatoes and stir-fry.
- Add salt &sugar.
- Add stock and cook till tomatoes are puree.
- Strain &keep on slow fire.
- Saute garlic and onions, when translucent add all vegetables and beans except cabbage, fresh beans &pasta.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes and add rosemary.
- Pour in the tomato stock and bring to boil.
- Add cabbage & french beans, tomato cancasse, tomato puree pasta and simmer
- Add seasoning
- Pour in soup cup and top with grated parmesan cheese.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.