by Tarla Dalal
Added to 54 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11576 times
A light and nourishing combination of vegetables, pasta and beans.
- Chop the tomatoes, shred the cabbage, slice the onions and cut the other vegetables like matchsticks.
- Heat the oil in a vessel and fry the onions, french beans, carrots and celery for at least 3 minutes.
- Add 6 teacups of water and the bay leaf and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the potato, cabbage and tomatoes.
- Boil again for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add the noodles, baked beans, salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with grated cheese and chopped parsley.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.