by Foodie #629800
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1265 times
An iron rich dessert...Must try!
- Combine the butter and castor sugar and beat it properly till fluffy and light.
- Add 1 tbsp curd and mix properly well again.
- Add the plain flour, whole wheat flour, bajra flour and cocoa powder sieve it and add it in above butter mixture and mix well.
- Add milk and whisk well into a smooth thick batter.
- Add the vanilla essence, walnut,cashew and almonds and mix well properly and evenly.
- Grease the baking tin and pour the batter in it. Tape it once.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 25 min for 180 degree celsius
- After 25min let it cool at room temperature and cut it into square pieces and serve it wit a scope of vanilla ice-cream and place 1 cherry on each serving.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #629800 on 05 Mar 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.