Milk Vegetable Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35036 times
A light soup with a lovely flavour.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and fry again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 1 teacup of water and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Mix the flour and milk, heat for a little while and add to the vegetables.
- Serve hot.
- Note : Omit the use of plain flour if making for convalescents.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.