Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10322 times
Mayonnaise has wide utility as in for sandwiches, spreads, dips, fillings, salad dressing. This is eggless and home made mayonnaise. It can stay in fridge for 10 days.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the oils in a deep bowl and beat using a hand blender on high for a minute. Gradually add oil little at a time and beat it well to and fro.
- The mixture will thicken gradually.
- Add the flavoring of your choice.
- Add the remaining oil slowly and continue beating.
- Thick soft mayonnaise will be ready.
- Adjust the thickness by adding oil.
- Serve it fresh as a dip or utilize it for making spread, salad dressing or store it in a refrigerator for 8 to 10 days.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 03 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.