Milk Apam (very Soft)
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14579 times
Milk apam (very soft) is truly a soft and tasty appam recipe which is sure to be loved by all, especially children. The sweet taste of milk appams make is a preferred snack or breakfast item.
- Boil the milk unitil it reaches 300 ml.
- Let the milk cool for 15 minutes.
- Now add maida with this milk without lumps. the batter should be droping consistency.
- Add sugar and caradomom.
- Heat oil. take spoon full of batter and drop it hot oil.
- Fry them until they cook.
This recipe was contributed by aneethat on 25 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.