Mili Juli Sabzi
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24799 times
Millie juli subzi offers a delightful mixed vegetable dish with a variety of fresh and seasonal veggies added. The mili juli subzi is flavoured with spices and made rich with cream.
- Boil all the vegetables in salted water till they become soft.
- Drain and keep aside, while preserving the water.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the asafoetida and onion paste and saute till the onions turn light pink in colour.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for another 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato puree and all the spices and salt, mix well and saute till the mixture leaves the oil from the sides.
- Add the tomato ketchup and saute more more 30 seconds.
- Add the boiled vegetables, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the kasoorri methi and a pinch of garam masala, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes, stirring in between to avoid burning.
- Remove from the flame, add the cream and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by yogita_j on 07 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.