Mildly Spiced Paneer Jalefraizi
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17331 times
Enjoy the subtly spiced paneer extravaganz, paneer jalfrezi which is prepared with paneer and onion and capsicum tossed together ina rich dry fruit based paste and fresh cream. The paneer jalfrezi is a party special paneer recipe, which may be served to guests on gatherings and social functions.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the red chilies and saute for few seconds.
- Add the ginger and onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the red chili powder, turmeric powder and capsicum pieces and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the paneer pieces and toss gently.
- Add the salt, vinegar, tomato pieces, garam masala, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot,garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.