Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2386 times
can add vegetables like bendi,drumstick,small onion or garlic.
tastes good when eaten with hot rice
- Fry all the ingredients for grinding in a pan dry.grind it.
- Soak the tamarind for 10-15 minutes
- Prepare concentrated tamarind juice.
- Heat the pan.pour one spoon of oil
- Prepeare thadka with all the ingredients mentioned.
- Add the tamarind juice to that.
- Add haldi and salt. bring it to boil.
- Then add the ground mixture.
- Boil till the contents become thick gravy and raw smell of tamarind vanishes.
- Serve hot with rice and parupu thogaiyal or poricha kootu and pappad.
This recipe was contributed by itsvidhuram on 29 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.