Miini Faraali Rajgira Pizzas
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6438 times
This is a combination of rajgira, waterchestnut flour with nuts and fruits. Very colourful and healthy dish.
- In a bowl, combine the rajgira and water-chestnut flour. Add the potato,salt, pepper powder,sesame seeds,oil, mix well and knead well to soft dough.
- Roll puris out of the dogh.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown/
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- In another bowl, combine the paneer, castor sugar,nuts properly and add the jam and mixed fruits.
- Apply this topping on each puris.
- While serving garnish with coriander and mint.
- This is an usual pizza which everyone likes it.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 01 Sep 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.