Microwave Veg Makhanwala
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6606 times
Microwave veg makhanwala is a tempting vegetable recipe with a combination of vegetables cooked in a rich buttery(makhani) gravy in a microwave.
- Combine the onion, ginger, garlic, tomatoes, turmeric powder and chilli powder in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Cool and blend this mixture in a mixer to a smooth puree. Keep aside.
- Put 2 tbsp of butter and the cumin seeds in another microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the french beans, carrots, green peas, baby corn and cauliflower, cover with a lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- In another microwave safe bowl, put the remaining butter, cooked puree, vegetables, garam masala, cream, kasuri methi, sugar and salt and mix well and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with the chopped coriander and butter.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 07 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.