Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22246 times
A quick and easy to make pulao recipe.
Add your private note
Microwave Pulao recipe - How to make Microwave Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the grounded masala, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring twice in between. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in the same microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add all the vegetables and cashew. Mix well and microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring twice in between.
- Now add the fried paste, rice , salt and remaining ghee along with 2 1/2 glasses of water, mix well and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring at every 3 minutes in between
- Serve hot with raitha or curds.
This recipe was contributed by shshy on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.