Microwave Potato Wafers with Mango Salsa
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18584 times
The word snack immediately brings to mind potato wafers! Here's a microwave, version of potato wafers that you can dig into guiltlessly! You can also make baked veggie wafers using beetroots, carrots, sweet potatoes etc.
- Cut the potatoes into about 4 mm. thick slices.
- Wash in cold water and dry thoroughly. Apply little chilli powder and salt to the potatoes on both sides.
- Arrange the potato slices on a greased microwave dish and microwave on HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes or until crisp. If you do not have a microwave, cook in a pre-heated oven at 160°C (320°F) till crisp.
- Allow to cool. Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
- Mix the mangoes and tomatoes together in a bowl and lightly mash them with the back of a spoon.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and let them marinate for at least one hour in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled mango salsa in a serving plate in the centre surrounded with the potato wafers.
Nutrient values per
|Vitamin A||637 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||24.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||15 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.