Microwave Paneer Korma Matarwala
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5963 times
Microwave recipe - paneer korma mattarwala is the authentic punjabi recipe to create the delightful paneer korma with green peas. The dish is easily prepared in an microwave and makes for a quick and tasty party special vegetable dish.
- Put 11/2 tsp ghee, cumin seeds and 1 tsp sugar in a microwave safe bowl and mix well.
- Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring once. Add the tomato and salt, keep aside covered till required.
- In another microwave safe bowl, put the remaining ghee with ginger-garlic paste and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric, salt, the ½ tsp sugar, 1 cup hot water and the peas, mix well microwave on high 5 minutes. Microwave at 70% for 8 minutes or till the peas are cooked.
- Add the the paneer mixture and microwave uncovered at 70% for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with garam masala and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.