Microwave Moist Dark Chocolate Cake
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43973 times
This is a borrowed recipe nevertheless, an excellent one.if the centre of the cake looks undone after baking ,you could microwave it for 2 more mins on med-high.
- Beat sugar and oil together till creamy
- Beat the eggs lightly
- Sift the flour, cocoa,soda and baking pwd and mix together
- Fold in the flour-cocoa mix into the sugar-oil mix alternately adding the egg and milk
- Add salt and vanilla essense
- Microwave in a round pyrex baking dish uncovered for 12 mins on med-high.allow 3-4 mins standing time
- Top with grated milk chocolate when still hot.
- Best served with vanilla ice-cream
This recipe was contributed by padukoneanjali on 07 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.