Microwave Mango Achaar
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3533 times
Instant microwave mango achaar. .
- Put the mango cubes in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes till they become soft.
- Mash and keep aside.
- Put the oil in another microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Add the mustard seeds, chana dal ,urad dal , asafoetida and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add this to mashed mango and mix well
- Add the jaggery, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Serve immediately or store refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by devulapalli_madhu on 07 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.