Microwave Kothimbir Vadi
by Tasty Tongues
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6083 times
Kothimbir Vadi is spicy and crispy which makes it perfect for snacking. Kothimbir Vadi tastes especilly good when it's raining outside. Enjoy it hot with some tea or coffee.
- Combine all the ingredients together except the oil in a bowl and mix well, adding 1 cup water.
- Spray microwave safe baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and pour the mixture in it.
- Microwave it for 3 minutes and then again for 3-4 minutes. Remove dish from microwave and let it cool.
- Then cut it into squares.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown in colour and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Tasty Tongues on 08 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.