Microwave Dhokla By Srinivas_hkg
Added to 197 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42086 times
Microwave dhokla is made instant in the microwave.
- Combine the semolina, curd, salt, turmeric powder and 1 cup water, mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Add eno fruit salt to semolina mixture just before cooking, stir gently.
- Pour the mixtur in a greased microwave safe pan, cover it with microwave safe dish and cook in microwave on high for 12 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and cut the dhokla into rectangular pieces. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies and mix well.
- When the ingredients start spluttering, add the water and immediately pour the tadka over the prepared dhokla.
- Serve hot garnish coriander and coconut.
This recipe was contributed by srinivas_hkg on 11 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.