Microwave Chocolate Souffle
by Aditya Vikram Shah
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3974 times
As the name itself suggests, its quick souffle with the taste of chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Blend together cream cheese, milk, cocoa powder, sugar, flour, baking powder and vanilla essence to a smooth mixture.
- In a mixing bowl, pour the mixture.
- Add melted butter and beat with a whisk well for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the grated chocolate and mix lightly.
- Pour it in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes (if need be another 30 seconds)
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and serve hot!
This recipe was contributed by Aditya Vikram Shah on 01 Aug 2013I like to read books, listening to soft music and riding my bike along the river banks while its rai...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.