Microwave Bhindi Masala
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 36127 times
Prepare the north indian bhindi masala recipe easily in microwave with this microwave bhindi masala recipe at tarladalal. Com. Enjoy the microwave bhindi masala with rotis or parathas.
- Combine the coriander seeds and red chillies and grind in a mortar pestle to a coarse powder.
- Put the oil in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 10 seconds.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, pounded masala and green chillies and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Add the ladies finger, mix well, cover and microwave on high for 7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, kasoori meethi, garam masala and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 6 mins.
- Serve hot with parathas.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.