Microwave Badam Cake
Added to 63 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16485 times
The badam cake will be soft and much less in
calories and very easy to make, unlike doing it on
a kadai and stirring for almost half hour.
- Mix the above ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour half the quantity in a extra large glass bowl
- And keep it on micro hi for 6 minutes. take it out
- Every two minutes and mix well. add 1 tablespoon
- Ghee. then micro high for another 6 to 8 minutes
- Stirring every two minutes and when it is done you
- Will find that the mixture is of a consistency like
- Fresh concrete mixture. immediately pour in a
- Greased plate. cut into equal pieces when cool.
This recipe was contributed by karna36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.