Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5096 times
It's quick deshi khana ,only take about 15 min..
- In a microwavable bowl put the water and all ingradiants except rice flour for 3 min.
- In a vassel take the rice flour and add the boiled water in it.mix it properly.
- Now greas the microvable dish 6"x 8" and spread the thin layer in it.
- Put the tray in microwave for 3 min.
- Repeat the same procedure with remain dough.
- Serve hot with olive oil and red chilly powder.
This recipe was contributed by havy on 07 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.