Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10371 times
Micro dhokla is the recipe of the famous Gujarati Dhokla cooked in the microwave.
- In a bowl mix water,sugar,salt n citric acid.
- Now add gram flour and soda bi carb. mix well till no lumps.
- Finally add eno n mix well.
- Take a micro proof greased dish of 6" diameter,pour the mix n bake for 8 min. let it cool for 2 min more.
- Take out n refrigerate for 5 min.
- Heat oil in a pan n add asafoetida,mustar seeds n curry leaves.
- Now add green chillies and sugar n salt n water and let it boil for 2-3 mins.
- Now off the flame add lemon juice n take out the dhokla from the refrigerator n cut into pieces of desired sizes.
- Put these pieces one by one into tadka water n place it into serving dish n garnish with fresh corriander.
- Serve once cooled.
This recipe was contributed by deepali_03 on 18 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.