Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9421 times
Pour chocolate sauce for a saucy taste.
- Sieve together the flour, cocoa powder, corn flour and baking powder.
- Place the sugar and eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the eggs and sugar till it is light and fluffy.
- Carefully fold in the sieved flour into this mixture.
- Mix in the melted butter.
- Grease a bowl with an little oil and dust with flour, pour the mixture batter into this.
- Cook on micro high for 8 min.
This recipe was contributed by poojajaising on 16 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.