Mexican Tomato and Bean Hakka Noodles
by Foodie 1994
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5223 times
A quick, tangy, delicious version of hakka noodles. Can be made with any noodles. A favorite at parties and the kids love it.
- Boil 4 cups water in a deep pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the noodles as soon as the water starts boiling along with the oil.
- Keep stirring until the noodles are cooked and make sure they dont get too soggy.
- Let them cool and then drain the excess water.
- In a pan, heat the butter, add the ginger, garlic and chilli.
- Add the spring onions and their leaves and a little bit of salt and saute until golden brown.
- Add the par-boiled carrots and french beans.
- Add the tomato puree and mix well.
- Add the boiled baked beans and the tomato ketchup and stir.
- Add the chilli powder, herbs, pepper, salt, pizza sauce and mix well.
- Now slowly, add the boiled noodles and fold them in softly.
- Garnish with grated cheese and serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie 1994 on 02 Dec 2013Hello everyone!
welcome to my profile!
Im foodie1994 from mumbai,india
I love cooking and trying ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.