Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20874 times
An assortment of unique taste and nutrition ,Mexican sandwiches with vegetables cooked in Mexican style as filling are sure to break through the boundaries of delight. The veggies are stir fried with a typical Mexican tomato salsa sauce and the Mexican sandwich is served as a side dish or snack .
- Cut the edges of the bread and keep aside.
- Smash the potatoes and mix with rest of the ingredients.
- Take one slice of bread and place a spoonful of the above mixture on the bread.
- The mixture should be thickly spread.cover it with another slice of bread.
- Press well keeping the sandwich in between your palms.
- Prepare rest of the sandwichs and keep aside.
- Heat a sandwich toaster.
- Apply little butter on both sides of the bread on the outerside and toast it for 5 mins.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by archu36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.