Mexican Salad By Mehta5
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2172 times
A refreshing and colorful add on to any meal is offered by the Mexican salad. The tossed vegetables are thrown in with the salsa sauce and Mexican herbs and then enjoyed as salad or healthy snack recipe.
Add your private note
Mexican Salad By Mehta5 recipe - How to make Mexican Salad By Mehta5
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Boil and crush beans.
- Heat oil in a pan, add 1/2 cup onion and beans. saute for a minute.
- Add garam masala, chilli powder and salt to beans.
- Remove from heat and cool for 5 minutes.
- Arrange corn chips on a plate.
- Spread bean mixure on chips
- Top it with lettuce, onion, tomatoes, olives and hot peppers.
- Just before serving add salsa
- Serve it with sour cream or curd on side. enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by mehta5 on 24 Apr 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.