Mexican Potato Salad with Garlic Croutons
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 135 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19787 times
Here is a scrumptious, multi-textured salad that reverberates with the josh of Mexican cuisine! Here, boiled potato cubes are combined with crispy, juicy veggies, and flavoured with appropriate herbs and spices.
A garnish of buttery garlic croutons, tossed in just before serving elevates the salad’s status from exciting to super-exciting. Enjoy the Mexican Potato Salad with Garlic Croutons immediately after preparation, while the crunchiness is at its peak.
Serve this salad with Mexican Tomato Soup with Cottage Cheese Balls and Mexican Rice , to make a complete, all- Mexican meal.
- Combine the butter and garlic paste in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray, spread little of the butter-garlic mixture evenly over it. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 ºc (400ºf) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cut each toasted garlic slice into 6 equal cubes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and toss well.
- Finally, add the garlic croutons and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.