by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 117 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16129 times
Mexicans have adapted the Italian Minestrone with the corn and mushrooms to suit their palates.
- Put the tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes. Take out the skin and chop them.
- Heat the butter and fry the onions for a few seconds.
- Add the corn, mushrooms and salt and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, spinach, cucumber and brown stock and boil.
- Serve hot garnished with the coriander and cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.