Mexican Marie-pineapple Cake
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7982 times
Mexican marie pineapple cake is an unique cake recipe with crushed marie biscuits and pineapple slices as topping. A must on your baking list, this Mexican marie pineapple cake is a great recipe for birthdays and anniversaries.
- Cut the pineapple in small 1-2 inches cubes and save the juice (juice during cutting process).
- Add the sugar powder in cream and mix well.
- Cut dry fruits.
- Take a flat plate. take one marie biscuit and dipped in pineapple juice once for short time otherwise biscuit will become soft) and place it on the plate. do it with several biscuits until the plate will full with one layer.
- Put the cream (with sugar)upto 1 inch on the biscuit layer.
- Place the few pineapple cubes and small amount of nuts on the cream layer.
- Now make one or two more layers of biscuits, cream and nuts by doing same process.
- At the end cover the cake with nuts.
- Cover it by any container or big round plastic box and place it in the freezer for 3-4 hour.
- After 3-4 hr, place it in the refrigerator for 45 min before use.
- Enjoy …a cool sweet recipe.
This recipe was contributed by artmi on 06 Jul 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.