Mexican Kebab Roll ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 39 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20222 times
Punjab meets mexico in this innovative roll, where the simple paneer tikkas have been given a mexican touch by adding cocoa to the marinade! finish by adding sour cream, to add a lovely tangy taste to the roll. The interplay of flavours in this roll makes it unforgettable.
- Combine the paneer cubes, onion cubes, babycorn, capsicum cubes, mushrooms and half the marinade in a bowl and toss gently. Keep aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- On a satay stick, arrange 2 pieces each of paneer cubes, onion cubes, babycorn, capsicum cubes and mushrooms. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more satays.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the satays on a medium flame using oil till the vegetables are light brown in colour from all the sides. Keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean dry surface and spread ¼th of the sour cream over it.
- Slide the mexican kebabs from 1 satay stick in a single row in the centre of the roti, gently using a knife.
- Arrange ¼ cup of spring onions and sprinkle ¼ tsp of chilli flakes over it.
- Finally spread ¼th of the remaining marinade over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more rolls.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each roll and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.