Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8248 times
An innovative Mexican Dosa recipe is basically Crepe stuffed with assorted pepper, jalapeno and salsa. An unique and unusual Mexican cuisine inspired filling for the South Indian delicacy Dosa.
Add your private note
Mexican Dosas recipe - How to make Mexican Dosas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 servings
- Take one tortilla and spread some chili paste according to your spice level. Then spread 2 table spoon of beans in triangular shape.
- Then place some tomatoes n capsicum on it.
- Bend the tortilla from the three sides to give a triangular shape.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium high.
- Put some butter on it and place the tortilla on the pan with folded side on the bottom.
- Let it cook for one minute and then turn it upside down to cook the other side for 1 minute till little brownish tinch.
- Serve it with salsa sauce or pasta sauce.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 27 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.