by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1779 times
Mexican Cutlets, these cutlets can be served as an evening snack or as a party starter.
- Mix all the ingredients in a deep bowl.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into small orange size round and flatten them in between your palms.Keep aside.
- Drain all the water from cooked rajma.
- Grind it with all the remaining ingredients to a coarse mixture.
- Make balls of the same size as that of potato mixture and flatten it between your palms.
- Take one flattened potato tikki, then keep rajma tikki over it and press lightly.
- Repeat with the remaining tikkis to make more layered tikkis.
- Roll these tikkis on bread crumbs.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each tikki over a medium flame, using a little oil till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney and sweet chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 23 Mar 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.