Mexican Chat Puri
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8363 times
It is a fusion of Mexican taste with Indian taste.Chat is very famous and popular amongst all of us, here is different kind of chat with Mexican taste and is made with the combination of sweet corn kernels, balch and pink beand, capsicum and tomato.
Add your private note
Mexican Chat Puri recipe - How to make Mexican Chat Puri
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat oil in non stick pan; add capsicum, sauté for a minute
- Add tomato, stir till tomato becomes soft.
- Add corn, black and pink beans, tomato ketchup, salt, chili powder and coriander leaves, mix well stir for a minute.
- Switch off the gas.
- Now add crushed oregano, mix well.
- Transfer to bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Fill the stuffing (1 to 1 ½ tsp) in puri, dot with 1-2 drops of tomato ketchup; pour 2-3 drops of teekha chutney.
- Sprinkle sev, chaat masala and pomegranate seeds
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves or mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 29 Jun 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.