Mexican Bread Roll
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2892 times
Creamy dreamy pudding is a lip smacking pudding recipe which can be prepared at home within minutes. The biscuits are dipped in coconut milk and topped with fresh cream. The creamy dreamy pudding is sure to appeal to you and your guests alike.
Add your private note
Mexican Bread Roll recipe - How to make Mexican Bread Roll
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 7 servings
- Heat the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the flour and stir continuously till you get the smell of cooked flour, taking care to see that the flour does not discolour.
- Add the milk and whisk well to get a smooth, thick sauce.
- Add the corn, capsicum, cheese and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Remove the crusts of the bread slices.
- Dip each slice in water and squeeze out the water by pressing each slice between the palms of your hands.
- Put a spoonful of the filling on one slice.
- Roll it into a cylindrical shape and seal the sides. Keeep aside.
- Repeat with the remaining bread slices and filling.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the bread rolls till golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pmundhra on 17 Jun 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.