Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4572 times
Methichi Pachadi is a delectable pachadi or chutney recipe with chopped methi leaves ground with garlic, tomatoes and crushed groundnuts. Enjoy as side dish with dal chaawal.
- Take a bowl.
- Add 2 cum of finely chopped methi, onion, tomato.
- Also add groundnut crush, salt, sugar.
- Mix it well.
- Keep aside.
- In a small pan add 1 teaspoon of oil, add jira, mohari.
- Now add haldi and red chilli power as desired.
- Put all this on the mixture of methi.
- After it gets cool mix it well.
- Serve it.
This recipe was contributed by oyasis on 17 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.