Methi ki Bati with Kadhi
by Ankita Mohit Pandit
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6396 times
We can have this with green chuney also..it tastes yummeee.
This is my Mom's recipe.I have tasted it at her place and thought to be share with You.
Please try this,it tastes delicious.
- Combine all the ingredients well mentiond above and make a tight dough. Keep aside for 20 min.
- Take the dough and make small balles around 10 to 12.
- Take a bati oven and put this bati oven on gas for pre-heat(5 min. At low flame).
- After 5 minutes, put the methi ki baties(balls) into the bati oven.
- Keep the flame medium and put the cap on bati oven.
- When baties into the oven plese turn them with in a liitle gap(approx 8 to 10 min. S) and make sure your baties are not going to burnt,if yes then low the flame.
- Wait till the batis become crisps and you can feel the aroma of baked baties in your kitchen.
- Its almost takes 30 to 40 min. S(depends on how much baties you are going to make.
- After 30 min. Turn off the gas.
- Take 3 tbsp ghee in a bowl and take each boti and deep into the ghee then keep aside. .
- Your methi ki bati are ready to serve.
- In a bowl, combine the buttermilk, curd and besan with some water and mix well make a smooth better
- Heat oil in a pan and add the asafoetida, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, bayleaf, fenugreek seeds, red chilli, ginger-green chilli paste, turmeric powder and curry leaves.
- When they crackle, add the salt and pour the batter add suger into pan, add some water if needed.
- Boil on a high flame and serve hot garnished with coriander.
- Methi ki bati with kadhi and green chutney is ready.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Ankita Mohit Pandit on 20 Jun 2014I am Simple & Happy. :-)
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.