Methi ka Thepla
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44223 times
A common gujarati delicacy made using methi!
- Sieve flour and besan separately.
- Combine the wheat flour, besan and the remaining ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook using little oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with chhunda.
This recipe was contributed by bhuvanaygsr on 05 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.