Methi and Paneer Paratha
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6223 times
Accompaniments: dal makhani, kadhai chole, hariyali dalmixed and veggie raita.
- Combine the wheat flour and salt and knead into a soft dough, using enough water. Knead well.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and leave aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds and ginger-green chilli paste.
- When the seeds crackle, add the fenugreek leaves, turmeric powder and salt and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the paneer and mix well. Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Roll out each dough in 2" diameter add the stuffing and bring all the edges together and roll out the paratha to 5" diameter.
- Cook each parathas on hot tava (griddle), using a little oil until both sides are golden brown. Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 23 Oct 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.