Methi, Tomato and Paneer Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17206 times
Paneer replaces aloo in this quick-to-make and equally tasty variation of the popular methi aloo.
- Combine the paneer, a pinch of turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon chilli powder and 1 teaspoon of oil in a microwave-proof plate and mix well so that all the paneer pieces are coated with the masalas.
- Microwave on high for 40 seconds. Keep aside.
- Combine the remaining oil and onions in a microwave-proof bowl, cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 minutes stirring once in between after 1½ minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, remaining turmeric powder, remaining chilli powder, sugar, salt and 1 teaspoon water. Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the fenugreek leaves, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked paneer, mix well and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||806 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin C||22.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||12.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.