Methi Tomato Paneer
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6743 times
Methi tomato paneer presents an authentic blend of chopped methi leaves with fresh tomatoes and cut paneer cubes. A tasteful journey for vegetarians, this delicious mixed vegetable recipe is laden with health benefits of methi and protein content of paneer.
- Combine the green chillies, ginger and garlic and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté for three to four minutes or till it just starts turning brown.
- Add the fenugreek leaves, ginger-garlic and green chilli paste and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and tomato puree, mix well and cook till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Add the coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt, mix well and add little of water and bring to boil.
- Add the amchur, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame for 6-7 minutes.
- When the mixture becomes dry, add the paneer pieces and lightly mix and cook for three-four minutes on a low heat.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kams_ on 09 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.