Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6697 times
Get ready to pack a healthy Methi sandwich as lunches or picnic snacks. The bread slices re spread with a green chutney comprising of methi leaves, coriander leaves and chillies.
- Chop all the vegetables ( except the lemon) into small pieces & mix them
- Squeeze the lemon juice & add the salt.
- Prepare this about 5 mins before .( as the methi will become wet & all juice will come out)
- Apply butter to both the sides of the bread
- Apply chutni to one of the bread piece --or if not needed -leave it plain.
- Place the veg. mix on the other bread piece & cover with the other piece.
- Heat it in a toaster.
- Ready to eat
This recipe was contributed by karthij on 20 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.