Methi Rice Dosa
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4890 times
This recipe is a home remedy for mouth ulcer as well as stomach ulcer.
- Combine the urad dal and methi seeds and soak in enough water for 3 hours.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth and keep aside.
- Combine the streamed rice and raw rice and soak in enough water for 3 hours.
- Add the pepper, red chillies and salt and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Combine the urad dal-methi and rice mixture in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Cover and keep aside to ferment for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add the salt and turmeric powder, mix well and pour a spoonful of batter on a hot tava and prepare mini dosas using little oil.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#400786 on 07 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.