Methi Rice By binaca
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7310 times
Its healthy and good recipe for the people who don't like methi because of its bitterness.
- Put oil in the cooker.
- When it gets heated add green chillies pieces, sliced onions and fry them till they get slightly brown.
- Now add tomato pieces and fry them too.then
- Add methi which is cut into small pieces.
- After it gets fried add dhania powder,red chilly powder,jheera powder,haldi.fry them.soak rice in water.
- Remove the water and add rice to the
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 11 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.