Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2934 times
It is a meal by itself which you can have without any vegetable also.
Add your private note
Methi Pulao recipe - How to make Methi Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. in a vessel put oil and to that add the garlic paste.
- 2. then add the methi,potatoes,peas and stir for about 2 mins.
- 3. then add to it the chilli powder, tomatoes, salt to taste and rice.
- 4. cook it for about 5 mins then add enough water to cook and when it boils ,cook it on slow fire.
- 5. serve hot with raita or achar.
This is a private recipe. The member has not shared the recipe details.
This recipe was contributed by kiranji on 01 Jan 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.