Methi Paneer Stuffed Parathas
This recipe has been viewed 11301 times
Methi paneer paratha is an innovative recipe of stuffing crumbled paneer and chopped methi or fenugreek leaves in parathas. The paneer and methi filled rotis or parathas have been seasoned aptly to suit every palate.
- Combine the wheat flour and salt in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds and ginger-green chilli paste.
- When the seeds crackle, add the fenugreek leaves, turmeric powder and salt and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the paneer, mix well and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6: diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Hpatel7 on 18 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.