Methi Paneer Pulao
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10441 times
Simple, easy and delicious rice recipe with chopped fenugreek(methi) leaves , potatoes , paneer and whole indian spices, methi paneer pula is flavorsome and appealing in looks. Methi paneer pulao is a nice variation to the good old pulao or chawal recipe.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer till golden brown in colour. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 3 tsp of oil in a pressure cooker, add the garlic and saute till garlic turns brown in colour.
- Add the chilli powder and turmeric powder, mix well and saute for half a minute.
- Add the mushrooms and fenugreek leaves, mix well and saute till the methi is half cooked.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the panner and 4 cups of water, mix well and pressure cook for 1 whistle or till the rice is cooked.
- Serve hot garnished with lemon juice.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.